Real estate abroad
Invest in a holiday home in the South of France
HOLIDAY HOME IN SOUTHERN FRANCE FROM €100.000
Return of 5% or higher and everything is arranged
Trifium and FranceComfort Holiday Parks have joined forces to create a unique concept. FranceComfort has been developing, managing and renting holiday parks in central and Southern France for more than 15 years with a proven track record and excellent Zoover scores (Zoover Award Gold 2019 winner). Trifium has extensive knowledge of and experience in the French market and of financial services. This enables us as an independent party to provide you, as our valued customer, with attractive yet careful advice as a possible addition to your investment portfolio.
Your holiday home as an investment
Interest rates are low, stock markets have their uncertainties, Dutch real estate is often over-priced. Holiday homes in France are a serious alternative, partly due to an eventual Dutch tax benefit.
Holiday homes are offered at some of FranceComfort's parks.
Why this improved and worry-free investment might appeal to you:
- France has been one of the most popular holiday countries for years and is easily accessible by car;
- Property law arranged in the same way as in the Netherlands;
- Current price range (€ 99,500 - € 200,000), stable price development;
- Fixed return of 5% or variable of approximately 6%;
- Additional return of approximately 1.2% (possibly higher from 2022) through box 3 benefit if the buyer is a private person in The Netherlands (in France, exemption up to approximately € 1.3 million);
- bij (partiële) financiering ontstaat hefboomwerking met hoger rendement (hypotheek vakantiewoning);
- Transparent and Dutch-language purchasing process, some formality is signing a power of attorney at a Dutch notary (or elsewhere if you live outside The Netherlands);
- Management and rental is arranged. You will be completely unburdened and periodically informed;
- Low tax burden and good exit options;
- Plenty of possibilities for own use;
- Suitable for investors with a low risk profile.
Small-scale luxury parks
The parks of FranceComfort are located in a tourist area, are average in size (30 - 100 houses) and have a high degree of luxury, comfort and entertainment options. Hospitable, Dutch-speaking administrators ensure that guests have an unforgettable holiday. Many return annually.
Currently, holiday homes are for sale at the following parks in the Dordogne:
- Village des Cigales
- Domaine de Lanzac
Both parks are located in the famous Dordogne - Lot region and have Dutch-speaking managers, WiFi, restaurant and bar, swimming pools, playground, tennis court and kids club in the summer.
The area is hilly, covered with rock formations and vineyards. Rivers wind through the landscape; castles, castles and caves in abundance. The famous places Sarlat, Rocamadour, Beynac et Cazenac are also located in this region. Typical French markets, cozy terraces and the famous French cuisine characterize the atmosphere.
Back in the park, the barbecue is made in the evening with your partner or family and you can enjoy the beautiful view over the valley with a glass of wine.
Does the above proposition appeal to you? Are you looking for an investment with a low risk, an attractive return and no worries? Let us know. We explain all details and guide you completely. Make an appointment for a no-obligation orientation meeting or call us for further information on telephone number 020 - 67 22 109.